Thursday, March 8, 2012

Removed DA and put led plate lights/turn signal bolts on - 1130cc ...

Removed DA and put led plate lights/turn signal bolts on


Movers broke one of my rear turn signals when bringing my baby off the truck. I wanted to keep the rear plate look, so I did a budget rear end mod. Trimmed the dogs ass down, relocated the plate mount holes to tuck the plate up high and put in 2 custom dynamic led turn signal/plate bolts on. I used the wires from my turn signals for the turn signal option and used the hot wire from the stock plate light for the constant led plate lighting. You can see the white led's are bright as hell, the turn signals are amber and also very bright (same intensity as my heavycycles led taillight) Here's a few pics, it was easy and cheap to do. Knocked it all out in about 2 hours. I think it cleaned up the back end alot, and it was cheap and easy to do myself!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: rear 1.jpg Views: 28 Size: 45.0 KB ID: 178619   Click image for larger version Name: rear 2.jpg Views: 29 Size: 56.7 KB ID: 178620  

0 comments:

Post a Comment