Monday, March 12, 2012

Rear fender base plate holes? - 1130cc.com: The #1 Harley ...

Rear fender base plate holes?


I have a 06' NightRod and when I bought the bike it had one of those fender baseplates with a rack attached. I took off the rack to change seats but kept the plate on for the sissy bar. (My wife does not like to hang on to me so she wants the sissybar)Anyway, when I took off the rack I was just going to put the button head bolts back in the holes. That did not work, they are to long. What type of plugs did this fender plate come with? Or did it have 1/4 inch bolts in the kit? Anyone have this issue. I can not seem to find short metric bolts around here to up in. I think the empty holes look like crap.

__________________
My therapist says I don't play well with other!

0 comments:

Post a Comment