Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dual rear plate brackets..... - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z ...

DefaultDual rear plate brackets.....

Hello All,

Since I was putting on my Splash Guards today, I thought I would also add a second bracket to the rear License Plate... Nothing annoys me more then when a car maker cheeps out and only puts two screws to hold the front or rear plates on...

At least Honda use 4-screws in the front - But they took the cheap route for the rear by only using two screws... Car Plates have 4-holes, they need 4-screws to look complete...

Since I was ordering a laundry list of items from Honda, I ordered a second rear plate holder, the correct mounting screws, and the bolts to hold the License plate in place...

Grand Total - $10.40 - Worth every penny since it looks somewhat stock and matches the top -

For Anyone Else who may want to do this, here are the part numbers:
(1) STAY, RR , PLATE - 71545-SZT-A00 $6.60
(2) BOLT, FLANGE 6X1 - 95701-06016-08 $1.06
(2) SCREW, TAP, 5X14 - 90113-SJA-A00 $2.74

And here are the pictures.... (And I know people say you should blur out the plate number, but why bother - everyone see's it every moment of every day while the plate is on the car !!!!)

Dan

0 comments:

Post a Comment