Tuesday, March 13, 2012

NC fairly laser-proof? - MX-5 Miata Forum

Indeed miata has advantage for avoiding laser, I knew that from my own experience!

see, few days ago, sunny, twisty road leads to the movies, limit is 60. I usually run 80 on that road. At one point, there was a light plane ( a two-seater too) flying over, very low, only because I was in my miata, of course with top down, I couldn't resist pay a bit more attention on the big bird over my head, therefore slowed down a bit. Then when it flew by, and I put my full attention back on road, right foot on gas, ready to floor it to catch up speed--- there! a cop holding a laser gun standing by the road side.

If not the convertible that allow me looked up and drew my attention up on the small airplane, very likely I would get a fat ticket that day.

Look it from a different angle, you could say that watching cops should be a constant job while you are driving, even in a miata.

__________________
Happy to be a 08 owner (Stormy GT, PRHT, MT,Eibach pro-kit Spring and Sway,Enthuza Cruiser Dual,SmartTop,UltraGauge,Freeway Blaster Horns)

0 comments:

Post a Comment