Monday, March 19, 2012

Hide The Plate!! - MercuryMarauder.net Forums

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ms. Denmark View Post

You get one and try it out! Then post pics. From what I understand it won't mount in the center, but I personally don't care about that, as long as it displays my front plate somewhere on the front of my car. I plan on getting one two, but you can be the guinea pig.


DAMN! I was trying to bait someone else to be the guinea pig then I follow lol.....I wont never have it showing anyway just when I park in DC or when a cop tries to pull me over and say I dont have a tag....I'll hit the button and WALA!!!!! "Sir what do yo mean I dont have a tag?"
__________________
2003 300A Black MM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magindat View Post

Modding a Marauder is a classy, time taking experience - like sipping fine aged spirits. It's meant to take your time, savor, and enjoy!!!!

FRPP ALUMINATOR MOTOR 10:1
BC AUTOMOTIVE TRANNY 2800 STALL
TRILOGY S/C WITH POSI PERFORMANCE PORT
SNOW PERFORMANCE METH KIT
STAINLESS WORKS LT HEADERS
METCO REAR CONTROL ARMS AND WATTS LINK
ADDCO FRONT & REAR SWAY BAR
EATON LIMTED SLIP
488RWHP 494RWTQ
ALL SECURIED WITH A VIPER SECURITY SYSTEM REMOTELY STARTED BY MY VIPER IPHONE APP
Reply With Quote

0 comments:

Post a Comment