Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dual-sport license plate on rear fender

Years ago I used to zip tie my license plate to my fanny pack so I would not loose it in the nasty tight stuff and/or preventing it from being bent. I never got hasseled at all. I even went as far, as to zip tie to my camelback as well, (did get hasseled by a M/C club during a sound check and inspection for this). Just as long as you carry your insurance and registration you can go tell them to kick rocks. Worst case senerio is a fix it ticket. The cop/ranger really has to have a serious little dick complex if he wants to go to that extreme to ticket you though.

I also seen a new trick on a license plate on a KTM. It was actually mounted under the fender on that wide spot on the air box. Needed some slight trimming though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment