Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ticking Noise From The Rear from 20mph to 40mph??? - The ...

DefaultTicking Noise From The Rear from 20mph to 40mph???


I had my 12mm spacers removed from the rear of my car today due some rubbing on the tyres.

Whilst driving away straight after having them removed I had my windows down and I could hear a ticking like sound coming from the rear. The is most noticeable between 20mph and 40mph, however over 40mph the engine/car is a little louder etc and the seems to fade the noise out. The noise was comparable to a bus ticking over but obviously a quieter!

Anyone got any ideas as to what this could be or has anyone experienced this before after removing similiar parts?

__________________
Evolved, IAT Relocation Kit, BQ Intake Mod, Intrax, 12mm Spacers, Dynavin, Euro Style Exhaust Tips, LED Rear Plate Lights, Private Plate, Smoked Depos, Smoked Side Repeaters, LED Angel Eyes

0 comments:

Post a Comment